> On Apr 11, 2023, at 4:26 AM, Godfrey DiGiorgi <godfreydigio...@me.com> wrote:

> I'm off for another day and a half in Connecticut and then back home...

Thanks for the comments and compliments!

Back home last night. I just went through the photos I made on this trip … It
was not a photo-oriented journey and I wanted to carry the minimums, so I
carried little other than my Light L16 and its charger. I made about 70
exposures total in the course of the week, and have to say they are most all of
excellent technical quality. Photographic art? Well, that remains to be
determined. :)

The Light L16 proves to be enough. Too bad Light.co <http://light.co/> decided
that it was going to be a technology demonstration rather than an ongoing
camera line, but such it is.

—
No matter where you go, there you are.
--