Ralf R Radermacher wrote:

>Am 19.04.23 um 15:59 schrieb coll...@brendemuehl.net:
>> Except for the 6x7. At 10 shots per roll one must be judicious.
>
>...or take enough film.

When I was shooting with the 67 I would bring along a DSLT with a lens
of the same approximate angle of view, set the ISO to that of the film
I had in the 67 (or an even multiple) and test every shot with the
DSLR before doing the capture with the 67. The ability to check
exposure with the histogram and pre-view the composition is a great
benefit. I ended up with nary a wasted frame.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com

--