Yes, I tried it. It does a very good job and a no brainer to apply, but
very slow. You probably need a modern GPU, My GTX 1050 Ti is slow. Topaz is
faster, can't decide which one is better, probably Topaz with some trial
and error. It's very easy to create junk with Topaz. Sharpening in LR after
Denoise is recreating some weird looking noise.

Toine