> On Apr 20, 2023, at 8:00 AM, coll...@brendemuehl.net wrote:
>
> … it would be to get another 8x10 and have a pilot fly me to some place in
> northern Canada or Alaska where nobody has been or photographed yet. And then
> do it.
>
> Also, I’d like to have Elon Musk fly me to Mars to photograph it as long as
> there’s a guaranteed return trip.

I think, in the latter case, that if Elon were good buddy enough to fly me
there, I'd just as well stay and enjoy the quiet. Presuming a couple years stay
in an appropriate habitat and enough interesting videos in the library, of
course.

I'd be happy to work for him as Greeter for the next expeditions... :)

—
Godfrey DiGiorgi - godfreydigio...@me.com - 408.431.4601

"The question is not what you look at, but what you see."
  - Thoreau
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List