If you don't like the camera you could always send it to me!

Alan C

On 26-Apr-23 08:34 AM, l...@red4est.com wrote:
Either film is a lot more forgiving, or our standards were a lot lower.

On April 25, 2023 11:07:37 PM PDT, jco...@iinet.net.au wrote:
"Sunny F16"
"Cloudy F8"
"Dark F5.6"

All on Kodachrome 64 - it's a wonder we got so many keepers!

John in Brisbane

-----Original Message-----
From: Ralf R Radermacher <fotor...@gmx.de>
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2023 11:57 PM
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Re: K3-III metering

Am 25.04.23 um 15:45 schrieb Godfrey DiGiorgi:

My best "meter" for difficult situations like that is a Kodak Pocket Photo
Guide. It has an exposure calculator based on descriptions of scene type, and I've found
its suggestions to be right on the mark nearly all the time.
"f8 and be there" :-)

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany Blog  :
http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com