Am 01.05.23 um 14:08 schrieb ann sanfedele:
Ok, I'll play

Decided this one  had been seen in a PUG before and the file, scanned
from a Kodachrome slide, had
not been well processed going to digital .  Have lovely memories
associated with it though .

https://annsan.smugmug.com/Works-in-Print/Books-in-Print/North-America-Naturally/i-TFfKwNx/A

Really nice and sue me, I much prefer it sans cormorant.

I'd never thought I'd develop much sympathy for seagulls but the poor
birds don't find a street light to sit on anymore, on the French coast.
All of them occupied by cormorants. Their number has exploded over the
last 15 years.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com