A couple of weeks ago two photo-friends and I took a walk down Broad Street,
Philadelphia’s largest north-south street. We began at City Hall (beneath which
the subway lines have stations), and walked about 2.5 km/1.6 mi south, and then
north again on the other side of the street.

I spent electrons with reckless abandon, so here are links to my six favorite
shots:

The front of the Union League:
https://rickwomer.smugmug.com/2023/April-2023/Broad-Street-Walk/i-dxZpKRt/A

Window washing:
https://rickwomer.smugmug.com/2023/April-2023/Broad-Street-Walk/i-DKd57hD/A

The most elaborate mural of the walk:
https://rickwomer.smugmug.com/2023/April-2023/Broad-Street-Walk/i-dL7rRSX/A

Subway entrance:
https://rickwomer.smugmug.com/2023/April-2023/Broad-Street-Walk/i-gwRLKBR/A

Creative and Performing Arts High School:
https://rickwomer.smugmug.com/2023/April-2023/Broad-Street-Walk/i-CrSSxxW/A

Looking north to City Hall (statue of William Penn on top):
https://rickwomer.smugmug.com/2023/April-2023/Broad-Street-Walk/i-M9MtP45/A

The whole set is here:
https://rickwomer.smugmug.com/2023/April-2023/Broad-Street-Walk/

Scathing criticism and flattering appreciation equally welcome.

Rick

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List