From: Bruce Walker <bruce.wal...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2023 9:27 AM
To: Pentax Discuss Mailing List <PDML@pdml.net>
Subject: RIP Dan Matyola

Facebook alerted me today of messages about the passing of Dan Matyola, May 2,
2023, at 81 years of age.

I'm only a "FB friend" but we've chatted a bunch since I joined the list and I
know he was a very long time PDML member. His last
reply to the list was also May 2, amazingly.

I located a link to his obit:
https://www.cusickfuneralhome.com/obituaries/Daniel-Matyola?obId=27875827

His FB profiles -- which his cousin has been adding updates to -- is here:
https://www.facebook.com/daniel.j.matyola
https://www.facebook.com/dan.matyola

I liked Dan and I know he was a steadfast PDML contributor. He'll be missed.

--
-bmw