Thanks Patrick, and Mike..!  The two that got me laughing out loud were David's and Patricks..
my frequent theme  as you guys know.. Irony!

But like many of them just for their  photogenicness - especially Don's.. which is beautiful and apt...

ann

On 6/8/2023 11:22 AM, pkn291...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi
I enjoyed both Ann's and Ralf's images. Especially with the translation.
Patrick

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian W <bria...@lyons-ryan.org>
Sent: Thursday, 08 June 2023 13:25
To: PDML <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: June PUG is up

G'day all

Enjoy the new gallery here:

http://pug.komkon.org/

(you may need to refresh your browser if you see the previous gallery
there).

Note: The automated submission process usually works well but it's not
infallible. So, if you made a submission and you don't see it in the
gallery, let me know.

Next up: 'By the Shore'

Full Submissions Guidelines are here:

http://pug.komkon.org/general/autosubmit.html