Thanks guys!

I had the little beastie out yesterday: It has become a very fun car to drive
and enjoy. Looks good, handles well, makes a lovely and not overbearing sound,
and is remarkably comfortable given how teensy it is (the length of a Mazda
Miata but 9 inches narrower!).

The Lancia Fulvia Coupé is so rare to see on the road nowadays that every time
I stop somewhere, a half a dozen passers by will stop, do a double take, and
take photos of it with their phones. There can be a gathering of a dozen
Porsche or Miata owners in the grocery store parking lot, and they all come
racing over to gawk at my dinky little Italian classic... LOL!