Yes, good to know that you are well and safe Ann!

My brother in Nyack had to have two sump pumps continuously running to keep his
basement from flooding, and my friend Stephen battled driving home from Cape
Cod through the thick of it.

Out here in the Uttermost West we had a mostly nice day, but then some clouds
filled the sky and a light drizzle appeared for 20 minutes. Very unusual for
this time of year … about a month early for any rain at all. Of course, on the
local news, the sky was falling! LOL!

be well! hugz,

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List