Hi Henk, it was shot outside but in a very sheltered area. According to the time stamps on the files, it took just over 3 minutes to photograph the stack, so about one frame per second on average. Automatic focus stack has very quickly become a must have feature for me for a new camera. When the K1 replacement comes along (hopefully before I've shuffled off) I'm really hoping they include it as a feature.
The Fuji lenses are superb, but the 80/2.8 stands out as exceptional.

thanks for looking and your kind comments are appreciated.

bill