That indicates that it is not a total eclipse.  The diamond ring shows up when
just a very small amount of the sun starts poking out from behind the moon, and
in an annular eclipse, there is always some sun visible.

If he puts music to the video, it should be Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the
Moon".

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com  sent from ret13est