Thanks Cotty!

> On 2 Jan 2024, at 20:06, Steve Cottrell <co...@seeingeye.tv> wrote:
>
> Hello Pentaxians
>
> Apologies if I mentioned this here on the list previously…I don’t think I
> have, so in for a penny…
>
> I’ve started a Youtube channel - Pentax content will be, ahem, very thin on
> the ground - but not impossible as I still have some Pentax lenses that I use
> for video occasionally, and I will feature them in an upcoming episode.
>
> Anyway - new YouTube channel started yesterday. If you’re venturing into the
> realms of video, this could be for you. A mixture of 'director's commentary'
> versions of sailing features I've made with British sailor and broadcaster
> Tom Cunliffe, and 'how-to' videos to improve your filmmaking skills. 5 new
> videos dropped January 1st, and there is a short intro video.
>
> New videos twice a month - have  <>a look and if it's something you might be
> interested in, by all means do subscribe.

Just did, I do make the occasional video, and always try to edit them properly
(using the simple MOVAVI program), and get good sound with it.
Not at your level of expertise, but above average for what you see on Youtube
or Facebook. (which is quite easy really :-)

Your hints and tips, and equipment rants are highly appeciated!

Regards, JvW