On Sat, Jan 06, 2024 at 02:56:36PM +0000, coll...@brendemuehl.net wrote:
> Back in the day
>
> I was less concerned for my LF equipment out in the cold and snow than I am
> for this 35mm-class equipment.

Well, there's a whole lot less to go wrong on a large format camera than on a
modern setup.

I'm reasonably confident that pretty much every step I took in camera ownership
(Brownie 127 -> Hanimex 35mm -> Spotmatic II -> MX/ME -> PZ-1P -> MZ-S -> K5 ->
E-M1X)
came with an improvement in weather sealing.  It's easy to find online videos
showing
people pouring water on an M1X, and Olympus tout their weather sealing as a
feature.
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List