I looked up "Red fuzzy butt spider" and was pointed to the Johnson Jumper:
https://www.inaturalist.org/guide_taxa/682651

Mind you, my inner 12 year old goes a very different place with the phrase
"Johnson Jumper".

Oh, and I think the snake might be a red diamond rattlesnake.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com.   sent from Mirkwood

--