> On 31 May 2024, at 08:51, Ralf R Radermacher <p...@uebra.de> wrote:
> Am 30.05.24 um 20:43 schrieb Mark Roberts:
>> Islay:
>> https://www.flickr.com/photos/166715344@N04/albums/72177720316943057
>> Cumbria Way:
>> https://www.flickr.com/photos/166715344@N04/albums/72177720317448943
>
> Two really beautiful series and I agree that children are dangerous and
> should be kept under control at all times.
>
> Ralf

This is a very widely-held view, to the extent that they warn you on every
plastic bag to keep away from children.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj4oCMfynSeIIQC0fg6jMD73GxMevOj46PGZUFAXdzwos4AQBXd39qZN7wsB5_V4JsqtKbqqkX9BrmZlrjeASHeoLy9TQ6etr6Llb3MIfpndAeTywJBfhnh2dAH06J1c_8ZawcwLVnqmxiA/s1600/Bitewww-scarfolk-blogspot-com.jpg?
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List