Hi, if you can get FTZ400 for 105$, I would think that's a really nice
price!!! considering this unit is waay over FTZ330 in features (the 330 is
almost useless as it doesn't neither tilt nor swivel), and has ample
power almost like the FTZ500. I haven't seen them at such a nice
price. If your prices are at least remotely similar, you would be
hard-pressed getting as decent flash for this price (used).

Your MZ camera manual should have a table stating compatibility of
advanced functions with the 400FTZ (like second curtain synchro,
contrast control,...).

You could also get a comparable (or better?) Metz 40MZ or the
downsized model 32MZ but I feel the 40MZ sells for quite more than
just 100$ used... And the 32MZ would be close to that price (if a good
find) but it's less powerful than the 400FTZ (and probably less
featured) and why not stick with Pentax if for such a good price?!

There are options from Sunpak, but these all have only the older style
analog TTL (which works well on modern bodies but doesn't have any
adv.features). Otherwise the Sunpaks I have seen (but only the bigger
units) were fine flashes.

HTH,
    Frantisek