Larry, good luck with your repaired K-3 III. Your story makes me even more careful in carrying my cameras.

Henk

Op 2024-06-25 om 01:08 schreef Larry Colen:
My K-3 III was delivered today after being repaired by Precision.  It took just
over a month from my sending it in, they had to wait a couple of weeks for a
replacement top plate.  One might think that if service were their goal, they'd
keep a better stock of spare parts on hand.  sigh.

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List