Thank you all for you comments and subsequent emails on PESO 2024 #146. I truly
appreciate it. For those asking about the Minox cameras and such I have for
sale, I'll get to that in this coming week ... need to pull the boxes out of my
closet and see exactly what I have to offer. Feel free to send more inquiries,
I will get to them soon. :)

In the meanwhile, I'm working my way through the Minox C roll I processed. One
of the big differences between scanning Minox submini and 35 or 120 formats is
that no matter how scrupulously clean you keep your processing work area and
scanning rig, there is always a degree of dust spotting to deal with on every
frame. LR Classic makes this easy—it has excellent tools and a great workflow
for spotting—but it still takes a bit of extra time per frame. It's a part of
the submini experience...

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2q12sYy][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53821540832_731df5395e_b.jpg[/img][/url]
GDG Self Portrait :: https://flic.kr/p/2q12sYy
Lock, Hasp, Gate - Santa Clara 2024 :: https://flic.kr/p/2q1caej

both: Minox C, APX100
Scanned with Leica M10/M + Summicron-R 50/2 with bellows

Enjoy! G

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List