Thanks Rick and Ralf

> On Jul 2, 2024, at 6:25 PM, Rick Womer <rickpic...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Larry, these are very nice. I have some questions:
>
> Did you California types have a partial solar eclipse that allowed you to
> take the first photo? It’s very nice.

Thanks, we did get a partial here.

> About the rattlesnake and lizard: I hope the snake was behind glass! If so,
> how did you shoot it with no glare at all?

Nope, it was on a trail, shot with the 18-270 at 270, I was a safe distance
away.

> The Coors can shot is just kind of sad.  So many people are slobs. We’ve done
> a lot of hiking in the White Mountains in New Hampshire, and the amount of
> trash we’ve sometimes hauled out has been remarkable.
>
> The second tractor pic, and the shot of the cellist, are both excellent. The
> cellist’s concentration really shows. I like the brass ensemble too.

Thanks a bunch.  I've been photographing Riley, the trombonist, since he was
about 12.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/15220150449/
His father Clint
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/27212760885/
mentors, or leads, several dance bands up in the Bay area.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com.   sent from Mirkwood

--