https://www.thepassingshow.com/p352864524

Due to farms being bought and sold, equipment moved from Markham to
Greebank in Ontario to store and stage the antique equipment,and covid, ,
this is my first year back since 2018,

Its a smaller venue run by the kids and grandkids of the original restorer
farmers and they did a great jobe

It was too hot for me so i left early, but with my knee and cane it was
hard to get level action shots so i shot from the =barn area which was on a
bot of a rise so no the greatest shots this year

Any way enjoy

For some reason Fetch is acting up and i cant access my own web site so
using the camera clubs site today

Dabe Brooks

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.