possible.

From: Fred <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Bruce, I cannot argue with your statement for nowadays (since I
don't buy too many photo mags anymore), but, back in the 1970's and
through much of the 1980's, in the late-but-great Modern Photo
magazine, Keppler's column could almost always be relied upon for
good, solid photo information, including an interest in quality
photo gear and a general (although not universal) disdain for every
whiz-bang gadget to come down the photo 'pike.

Gee, that was a long sentence...

Fred