Pål wrote:
While it's true that the K lenses were made for only two years there were
in fact made a few million more K and M lenses than Pentax screw mount
lenses. So I guess the most common 50mm lenses from Pentax are the K and M.

A quick scan of the Pentax sections of EBay and KEH suggests that the
50/1.4 was more common during the Takumar (screwmount) days. When switching
to K mount, Pentax seems to have bundled most of its bodies with 50/1.7s
and 50/2s.

The situation is even grimmer with Ricoh. About the only fast (f/1.4)
Rikenon 50s I've seen are in screwmount. (I owned one but never used it;
Takumar-quality build.) The world is awash with XR Rikenon 50/2s and
Rikenon P 50/2s. But I have seen just one or two XR Rikenon 50/1.4s and no
Rikenon P 50/1.4s. (If you see the latter for sale, please tell me!)

Paul Franklin Stregevsky