On Wed, 26 Jun 2002 09:07:49 -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>so maybe.. just MAYBE I might decide to go BACK to MF but in an SLR fashion rather
>than in a rangefinder fashion.
>
>I'm curious... what's a decent and fair price for used (say, KEH EX+ condition)
>Pentax 67 II body and AE Prism and standard (I think that's the 105mm) lens ?

I got one two weeks ago, which was actually a DEMO from the Pentax distributor, so it
was complete and in boxes with the warranty stuff still unused (few months old).

I got the 67II body plus the AEII TTL prism for 1750 Euro's, that would be just over
US $ 1600 I think.

I did not get the 105mm f/2.4 but opted for a new 100mm 4.0 macro instead.

I also got a rather old, and it shows :-(   45mm f/4.0 and a 200mm f/4.0.
These where just over US$ 300 each.

The body and prism have no use marks on them and I doubt
there has ever been a film in it :-)

Regards, brother Jan