Hi all,

 I'm getting enabled again.  Since I bought my Rodenstock 3x full-
frame loupe for 6x6 at Photographica, the shop I normally go to now
has them in stock.

Thats no big deal, but they obtained a couple of other loupes at the
same time.  They now have a very nice-looking Rodenstock aspheric 6x
loupe, full-frame for 35mm slides.  I haven't tried one out yet but
it looks big enough that it might have a decent amount of eye relief.

B&H have them; I'm not going to paste their stupidly long URL.  Their
catalog number is ROL6XB, price US$186.95.  They seem to have them in
several ugly colours but its the black one I'd be getting.

Have any of you guys used one of these?  Impressions?

Cheers,

- Dave

http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/ (out of date)