Hmmmm...

I read the auction description over and over again, and nowhere did I
see mention of the fact that you had the damned thing in a swimming
pool, and damned near electrocuted you and everyone else in the pool
with your flash.

But then why would you?  <g>

Good luck with the auction.  If only I had the money...

regards,
frank

Cotty wrote:

> This is the only time I'll mention this here...
>
> International eBay auction for my SMC-A*85mm f/1.4 lens:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1363530027
>
> You'll shit pearls when you see the B.I.N price...
>
> (oops - language!!)
>
> Cotty

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The
pessimist fears it is true." -J. Robert
Oppenheimer