http://www.xitek.com/testreport/xitek/biaotou.htm

It's in an Asian language. There are three charts.

Chart 1 compares measured focal length, measured max. aperture, distortion,
and EV (EV light loss?). Results are from Modern Photography.

Chart 2 compares center and corner resolution. I can't determine where the
results are from; presumably Modern Photography. The Pentax 50/1.4F kicks butt.

Chart 3 compares center and corner contrast at a fixed resolution, as
measured by Amateur Photographer.

I wish I knew which magazine rated the Rikenon P 50/1.4 above the new
Contax. In the tests summarized here, it's nothing special.

Paul Franklin Stregevsky