Hi,

Having added a 67II to my Pentax arsenal, and trying to
get the whole process under control, I am thinking of
doing that last step myself too: develop the film myself.

However, until now, a few things have kept me from doing that:

1) I have some experience with B/W developing but not color.
2) For color, temperature is more critical
3) The process is more complex for color
4) The chemicals are more expensive and not durable

Now my experience dates back over 20 years, so things might have changed :-)

I'd like to know how feasible it is to do your own development at home,
given the following:

- Use a small color-processor, like a JOBO
  This will make development more controllable I think

- Use one-time-use chemical sets (for one or two films)
  This will avoid keeping chemicals around to long, could be
  several weeks untill the next film is due ..

Question: Do such chemical sets exist (Amaloco ?) and how
expensive would that be ?

I would probably be developing 1 or 2 35mm or 120 format films
every few weeks ...

TIA, JvW

PS:
I target the C41 process (negatives) since these are
better suited to scanning.