Greetings,

A friend of mine just got a Pentax SL 150 P&S and she was not happy
with the results of her first roll.  She said that some of the pictures
were blurred and that the lens wasn't sharp.  When I looked, I notice
that some other pictures were very sharp.  I told her that I thought the
problem was camera shake and not the lens or the autofocus.  She also
said that her old N**** P&S camera didn't seem to have this problem.
She also claims that she was not using extreme zooms except for one
picture that was sharp.   My only conclusion was that here old camera
either fit her hands better so she didn't shake as much when she hit the
shutter or that the lens was slower on the old camera so it used the
flash more often.  Any other ideas or opinions?  The 150 SL has a 38-150
zoom (5.6-12) and a top shutter speed of about 1/250.

Steve