I've saved the photo to compare later, for I'm off to work. I can't tell
from the angle shown. I'd be surprised if it turns out to differ from other
third-party 135/1.8s that took an 82mm filter and are commonly available on
German EBay (Porst, Revuenon, CompuStar). I still believe that the Vivitar
Series 1 135/2.3 (thogh single-coated in M42) or Soligor CD 135/2.0 or 1.8
(same lenses, different baffling) would perform better.

Steve Larson wrote:
I think that lens is the same as a couple other 135/1.8`s. Maybe Paul
Str. will jump in and clarify. I wouldn`t mind having it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1365860336

[EMAIL PROTECTED]