On Wed, 10 Jul 2002, Patrick White wrote:
>       Anyone else ever had a similar bout of the blahs?  What did you do to "beat
> the blahs"?

I can't drive, which cuts down the available things to photograph.
Especially when you've done your best to take a picture of everything you
can find around you of remote interest.

So, last weekend I started using my 4x5 to take macro shots of things in
the backyard. This weekend I'm going to pick up some paper and additional
chemicals, and begin doing contact prints. I think my new thing is to do a
series of contacts, mount them all together (which'll be a whole new thing
to learn and spend money on, sigh), and give them away as little, uhm what
to call them, photo essays? Maybe try and pick things I know family
members like or would like, and give them 4 4x5 contacts in a frame. That
sort of thing.

In other words, same old junk, but whole new way to look at them.

--
http://www.infotainment.org
         "The destructive character is cheerful."  - Walter Benjamin