Hi,

same general area, different galleries. The Dali exhibition is
permanent, as far as I know, and is in & around the old County Hall
building (I don't know if this has been renamed - everyone still calls
it County Hall I think) next to the London Eye. This is about 1km
upstream from the Hayward Gallery. The Hayward is in the neo-Brutalist
complex which includes the Queen Elizabeth Hall, National Film
Theatre, Royal Festival Hall and so on.

---

 Bob

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]