From: Bojidar Dimitrov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 11 July 2002 11:35 PM
To: PDML
Subject: Questions: MZ-S, MZ-6/ZX-L, MZ-60, AF360FTZ

Hi all,

I am trying to bring up the bodies and flashes KMP pages up to speed.  I
do not own an MZ-S, MZ-6, or the AF360FGZ, so I have to rely on your
answers.

I have updated as much as I can based on Pentax brochures, not I need
real-world owners to fill up the last spaces.  Please take a look at
http://kmp.bdimitrov.de/bodies/MZ-ZX/ and
http://kmp.bdimitrov.de/flashes/AF/  and help me with all the white
"unknown"s.

TIA,
Boz

--
     _\\|//_     Imagination is more important than knowledge...
   0(` O-O ')0                                           A. Einstein