From: frank theriault [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 17:47:12 -0400
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: OT: Back Online

Hi, Dave,

Welcome back!!

You know, with the garbage collectors in Toronto currently on strike, I'm
sure
your fridge smells no worse than the streets do!  <vbg>

Ain't it great to be back?

BTW, there have been rumblings about a topdml meeting next weekend (ie: the
20th or 21st).  Some suggestions so far:  Beaches Jazz Festival or  Mel
Lastman
Square (to get us out of downtown, and prove to me that "culture" exists
north
of Eglinton).

I'm hoping that I have my Series 1 24-48 by then. <g>

ciao,
frank

David Chang-Sang wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Back from a lovely time in Vancouver/Victoria BC
>
> The LX performed fine :)
> Too bad my refridgerator didn't :(
>
> I've never smelled a rotting corpse before BUT I'm guessing that the reek
> that's eminating from my now defunct freezer/fridge is probably pretty
darn
> close...
>
> Cheers,
> Dave
> -

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert
Oppenheimer