As mentioned earlier.. here goes nothing :(

FS:
K1000 body - in KEH EX to EX+ condition - small mark on external top of
prism BUT other than that everything is bang on and in perf condition.  Also
has all the little do-dads that cover up the sync connectors and comes with
body cap.  Asking $80 US plus shipping or decent fair offer :)

SMC-M 135mm f3.5 - Yep.. it's the same one that everyone raves about on Stan
Halpin's site. Comes in KEH EX+ to LN- condition with both caps.. I'll be
kicking myself for letting it go.. but now that I have the 35-105 zoom the
135 seems a bit too close for comfort to the 105 top end.  Asking $60 US
plus shipping. Nothing below $50.

SMC-M 28 f2.8 - Ya... it's not "as good" as say the f3.5 that everyone talks
about but it's 28mm.. what more do you want ? :)  Ok.. it's fast too..
there.. and clean.. and in the same KEH EX+ condition but with a wee bit of
brassing on it. Asking $65 US plus shipping. Nothing below $55 s'il vous
plait :)

(yes yes.. I know.. it's not on topic here BUT) Leica CL with 40mm f2
Summicron Lens - It's in "user" condition - KEH BGN to EX condition - a fair
amount of brassing, one ding (no affect on range finder focussing), meter is
bang on, and the glass is perfect. Comes with rubber lens shade, and Hoya
filter which lives on the  little lens and a Canon strap.. ya.. I know..
weird.. but hey.. that's how I got it :)  Asking $525 US plus shipping

Interested ? If so, contact me off list.  I should have pics if required by
tomorrow/today sometime and I plan on posting these on Ebay sunday evening
so y'all got till then ya hear ? :)

Cheers,
Dave