Hi Dario,

on 11 Jul 02 you wrote in pentax.list:

>This is a strange period of my life, where I resigned from my work
>after twenty years, and now I'm trying to setup my own business. Maybe
>you'll undertand I'm pretty puzzled and busy now.

I'm in a similar period - good luck and my best wishes.

>However, during this year 2002 celebrating such an important
>anniversary, I'll be happy to extend to all PDML members the reduced
>cost per poster ($2.00 each). Then non-members will pay $4.00 each
>poster.

Great!

>I checked the cost of carton tubes and postage for shipping it worldwide
>from Italy (priority mail). For the full details following the link:
>http://digilander.libero.it/pentaxday/postere.htm

I'm interested in two posters. As I'm living in Germany, this should
cost 9.50 Euro (shipping in Europe, rolled). Do you have a bank account
at your Post? I have a German Postbank account and the money transfer
should be quite easy in Europe.

Regards,

Heiko Hamann

Bruchstr. 9