-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Butch Black
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2002 4:09 PM
To: Pentax discussion group
Subject: jammed me super and list question

 Hi;

My ME Super has jammed. The mirror is in the up position, the advance lever
feels cocked. The take up reel and the sprocket wheel turn freely. I have
tried to manually put the mirror down but it won't stay and I've replaced
the batteries. Any suggestions before I send it out for repair.

Also I re subscribed and I seem to be getting everybody's submissions, not
just the digest. What did I do wrong?

BUTCH

"Each man had only one genuine vocation - to find the way to himself"
Hermann Hesse (Demian)
---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---