-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of harald_nancy
Sent: July 17, 2002 12:56 PM
To: Pentax List
Subject: OT: Vancouver Island Nature Photography?

Hi Canadian Listmembers,
I'm going to spend a few days in Vancouver Island,
and I'm planning to drive on the backroads and camp
and visit Tofino. Just wondering if any of you know
some good places for nature photography on
the island? I'm a bit familiar with Victoria,
but that's all I've seen of the island so far.
Thanks for any ideas.
Harald Rust
Washington state