From: wendy beard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 22:13:56 -0400
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: andre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Pentax Posters in Montreal

At 15:56 17-7-2002 -0400, you wrote:
>From: andre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Pentax Posters in Montreal
>
>I'll ask 10 "1952-2002 - 50 years of Pentax SLR cameras" posters and
>will have some for sale.  7.50 CAN $ each.
>
>Any PDMLers from around Montreal?  I could leave some there.
>
>I may have a few left for the next Camera Show in Montreal this
>autumn (Holiday Inn, Transcan. Highway)
>
>See the poster at:
>
>http://digilander.libero.it/pentaxday/postere.htm
>
>Andre

Andre,

If you're ordering some, can you get one for me too please?
I'm not in Montreal but plan on visiting soon. Will probably be up in
Saint-Lazare sometime soon (not a million miles away). I'm sure we
can sort
something out.

Wendy

---
Wendy Beard
Ottawa, Canada
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
home page http://www.beard-redfern.com
-
This message is from the Pentax-Discuss Mail List.  To unsubscribe,

---- End Original Message ----

Pentax User
Stouffville Ontario Canada
http://home.ca.inter.net/brooksdj/