I had read on a forum the possibility to operate by remote control one
camera with an infra - red remote control for television. Test on Pentax
MZ-S and grip BG-10 my IR TV remote control:
- Philips Universal, model SBC-RU-510 (5xx serie...):
     code = 0069 (Pentax Vcr)
     Function with the keys Menu, Ok, and several other.
- Visa Electronic, model Global-Plus
     code = 2019 (Pentax Pvc-11-E)
     Function with the key Menu  only
Nota:
- working a few uncertain (directivité, sensitivity?), are two
successive supports necessary; does the device make the measure of
exposure and immediately trigger and comes back in stand-by (without
temporization as with the release), doesn't it make autofocus.
- I didn't find key ordering other functions that the release as zoom,
the autofocus etc..

Bonjour de France, Michel