Hi, Rob,

Not me.  That's why even if I don't like the CL, I'm going to say I do.
I was thinking of booting his (fully clothed) butt.  Sorry, but I don't
need to see it bare, with target painted on...  <vbg>

Rob Brigham wrote:

> > I'll even
> > meet you at the airport, and present you with a bare bottom,
> > target rings
> > and bulls-eye painted on, ready to go. Make sure you've got
> > some extra
> > grotty hobnail boots :-)
>
> Now that I wanna see!!
> -

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The
pessimist fears it is true." -J. Robert
Oppenheimer