180/200) that are cheaper for Nikons.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I have often been surprised by the sometimes low prices garnered by
some of the older VS1 lenses, despite "cult status".>>

Gents. Let me ask you. How much more would it have sold for, all things
being equal, in Nikon mount? I think we all have to realise that we are in
the minority being Pentax-fanciers.

Kind regards

Peter