FYI I've had this from the new publisher of the UK Pentax Club mag:

Hi Steve

I believe you were speaking with John Dickins who mentioned me and gave me
your email details.

I am now publishing the UK Pentax Club magazine  which I've renamed Pentax
user. We have a web site www.pentaxuser.co.uk which explains all about us.

I am looking to find ways of gaining new subscribers and hoped you'd have
method of reaching these through the mailing list. Also if there's
anything
we can do to support your activities I'd be pleased to help.

Perhaps there are opportunities for us both, and working with pentax UK
can
develop a few projects.

Let me know what you think

Kind regards