Hi George,

> I could not detect differences between the SMC Takumar, K and M
> lens when comparing them.
> I would be supprised if they really are not the same optical
> design.  The A is clearly different.

While I have tremendous respect for your opinion, I think that K != M.
I have received rather nice and large scans of the optical diagrams of
both lenses, and those are different.  I then dug out a Pentax lens
booklet that shows the K and M lenses on the same page with optical
diagrams, and those match the geometry of the two scans that I received
(from Andre Langevin).

The differences are _minimal_, but are there.  I will make a new KMP
release in the next week, and you will be able to see the differences.

Cheers,
Boz