Cameron wrote:

> Inkjet printers...
> Slide scanners...

I really hope they put out a scanner that takes medium format as well; up to 6X7. This
is likely if they bother with scanners.

> Digital media (inks and papers)...
> Large format lenses...

Large format lenses? That's surprising...

> Exposure meters and rangefinders...
> Viewfinder cameras with autofocus (k mount?)...

This probably do not mean K-mount but refer to the zoom compacts.

> K mount Digital SLR...
> Underwater housings...
> Could all our hopes and dreams be coming true simultaneously?

Either that or someone just listed everything Pentax have patented the last few years.

> Wouldn't that be wonderful; a camera company willing to go head to head with
> Canon and Nikon. It's about time Pentax showed some cajones, or even had
> confidence in itself.

I find it somewhat hard to believe that they will show all this at Photokina.

Pål