I just received the following from an unknown sender (Dave's wife?) who
clearly was mining his address list on his mailer:

>Dear all just to let you know that Dave now has a new e-mail address, sorry if
>missed mail has been returned. He is still in hospital at present and will
>contact people when home. Thank you.

Dave is a Pentax user in Oxford (the one in Jolly Old, not the one in
Mississippi) who has published some marvelous photo books on Gargoyles, who
was a wonderful host when I visited the U.K. and passed through Oxford two
years ago, and who served a wonderful cuppa'.

I had wondered about his extended absence from the list and provide this
information for others who also may have wondered.

Stan