From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2002 12:43 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: OT:What other brand camera could make you change systems, or
you would li...

In a message dated 7/26/2002 1:39:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>  I felt how
> the -clack- was noticed by all the other passengers around me. I think a
> rangefinder wouldn't make such noise. I would like one with K-mount.

This is my dream, even more so than a digi SLR with K-mount (although that
would be sweet, too).

I took a photo the other day of a beautiful Doberman Pinscher at the dog
park
with my Super A and the 20mm f2.8. The shutter was so loud that the dog
jumped! I can't be sure I got the shot.

UGGGHHH! Give me a rangefinder! Maybe I too should be thinking of the
Voigtlander's. But, the lenses are really pricey. However, they do have that
model without the rangefinder that is for wide angle lenses only that won't
kill your pocketbook.

Hummm....

-Brendan