On Sun, 28 Jul 2002, Brad Dobo wrote:
> Heh...interesting, I have like 8 different Swiss Army knives and didn't
> think to include one in my camera gear.  They should have a 'photographer's'
> knife!

the Victronix or whatever it is (insight, if I pull it from my pocket,
I'll know: Victorinox) Tinker model is the key. It replaces the stupid
corkscrew with a phillips head screw driver, and the bottle opener works
perfectly on 35mm canisters (well, Kodak's at least).

The Super Tinker adds a scissors, which is also useful for cutting off
film from reels. :)

--
http://www.infotainment.org
         "The destructive character is cheerful."  - Walter Benjamin