-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Steve Desjardins
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2002 8:22 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MZ-S gripe and Oly pics from the weekend

Just out of curiosity, how did you focus the E-10?  I have found the AF
to be worse than the MZ-S, and the MF very hard because of the plain
screen.  And to ask the obvious question, does anyone know if those
using high end C**** or N**** have a better time using AF with motor
sports?
-
This message is from the Pentax-Discuss Mail List.  To unsubscribe, go
to http://www.pdml.net and follow the directions. Don't forget to visit
the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org .